Wednesday, October 18, 2006



Picture Mean a Thousand Word

You complete my fate... the word unwinds inside of me
You complete my fate... The halo crawls away
You refill my place... You refill my place...Come and save me
Come and save me... Come and save me...
(Come for me and take my heart and take my breath away)
Come and save me...
(Come for me and take my heart and take my breath away)
Come and save me...



another OST running on my head...
Ergo Proxy.. ( 1-24 END )



in one fine day...

July 27th 2006

1st internet down... death... no more...
2nd water down
3rd My trusty bike 'Jolly Jumper Death' :((
4th late at work...
5th GOT FIRED !!! (i though i got my compensate but I DON'T)
6th My other bike BEJO (the replacement of JJ) out of gas !!! i had to push him about 1 km :((
7th ................................ i'll post on another post

.....................some how i still alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home